These are some projects i've worked on, prototypes, proof of concepts or just quick experiments. They come in a variety of sizes and cover a range of technologies and languages. From front-end HTML/CSS/JS demos to web-services and applications.
Projects & Demos
- A content resolution service for music. I've contributed resolver scripts for Hype Machine and Last.fm free downloads. Find out more at Playdar.org
- The code for every page of this site is open source and freely available on GitHub. If you want to do something with it, particularly tag filer/aggregation, please get in touch.
- Firefox plugin detection test-suite
- A set of heuristic test to detect certain plugins, like NoScript, FlashBlock and AdBlock.
- Icon Selector
- An interface to searching for icons within the excellent FamFamFam icon set, powered by jQuery. Provides a live search, with immediate visual feedback highlight matching icons.
- 1bit Player
- Powered by microformats (XFN relationships) and the Google Social Graph API. This takes a starting URL, like a users homepage, and tries to find feeds for all mapped sites, then builds an activity stream using this data.