A week later I still haven’t written up my SF trip and as a friend asked for tips here’s a micro version!
@carlgaywood @dsingleton any tips for San Francisco?
Disclaimer ;These are mostly based in/around mission as that’s where I stayed.
- Papalote - Good mexican
- Thirsty Bear Brewing Company - Local brewery, get the beer sampler
- Ritual Coffee Roasters - Amazing coffee
- Dolores Park - Nice to sit in if sunny, amazing views
- Birite creamery - amazing ice cream shop just near Delores Park
- Four Barrel Coffee - more excellent coffee
Also trying walking around Delores/Guerrero St area, nice shops including the pirate store, fun area to explore too.
Get an old fashioned tram to the ferry building, hire a bike a cycle across the golden gate bridge, get the ferry back. Have dinner in down town
I didn’t make this one, but get a bus to the top of twin peaks and look at the amazing all across SF.
Also, here are my photos from the trip;